Our pedorthic Clinic Has Many Advantages For You
Ask us About our Industry-Leading "3 - 2 - 1" Pricing Plan
How Ashfield custom orthotics are always ready in days, not weeks
- orthotics are made by heating, moulding, removing or adding materials, always based on a qualified assessment
- while other clinics double as shoe stores or do many things, at Ashfield Orthotics we concentrate on orthotics
- we offer hands on expertise, head-down concentration, an efficient lab with 3D technology & a clinical focus
- efficiency and responsiveness is simply not possible when the shipping to/from off-site labs, doing too many things, busy retailing, managing a staff or being over-booked, making you wait. (We don't do those things.)
- Sore feet wait for no one.
Why should you?
Ashfield Orthotics is the only Regina-area clinic that is fully 3D-ready,
from assessment, scanning, design and manufacturing.
- custom orthotics minimize pain, reduce tissue strain, promote balance and relieve harmful pressures so your hard-working feet, legs and joints can move properly, feel better and stay healthier... for years
- more than just aligning feet, custom orthotics align muscles, bones & many other connective tissues from the ground upwards
- proper orthotics decrease pathological movements, reduce harmful pressure & address biomechanics
- qualified providers re insurance: pedorthists, podiatrists & orthotists
Pedorthists are uniquely trained to
- focus on & assess biomechanics of the lower limbs
- typically have science degree (kinesiology, etc.)
- appreciate the crucial footwear / foot interface
- design and manufacture custom made orthotics
- make footwear modifications (flares, buttresses, build ups)
Some people "do" custom orthotics but you won't be covered by insurance
- certified pedorthist are covered as uniquely qualified custom orthotic & footwear modification & shoe fitting experts
- free consultations are always included at our clinic
- benefit plans have separate, specific coverage for custom orthotics, as prescribed by your physician, podiatrist or nurse practitioner
- as a certified pedorthist, we perform complete free assessments, based on a referral or prescription from a physician, podiatrist, nurse practitioner with a preliminary diagnosis
- podiatry services - including orthotics - are often covered separately but with added fees per visit & longer waits
- chiropractors are not qualified & rarely covered to assess for and create orthotics
What does all this cost?
- people want the best prices for things: we do that, too
- along with with best-priced orthotics, we also have specialty foot care products
- diabetic-friendly socks, podiatrist-developed inserts, award-winning dry skin treatments
- custom foot orthotics cost between $350 and $550 in the prairie market, often plus fees for each visit
- most providers make you wait weeks for an appointment or even the orthotics, shipped in from out of province
- with all the benefits, less waiting & no extra fees, Ashfield Orthotics is tucked in to 147 Albert Street North, between a medical clinic & Midas, where you can enjoy your feet in days, not weeks. Guaranteed.
The Ashfield difference goes beyond economics
- as a long-time human service professional and former government rehabilitation therapist in northern Sask., I'm not here to "retail" you
- with mild cerebral palsy I understand what it takes to move & be active
- qualifications, reputation and experience means you'll get more than what you pay for
- first local provider of Afana Pouliot (MB/QC) for Made-in-Canada custom footwear